Zapya for PC Windows 10
Zapya for Windows 10 PC let’s you transfer files from one to one with ease. Transferring files between devices is so easy to handle and faster using Zapya pc app. Zapya pc is also known as the Best File Sharing App for Windows 10,8.1 PC or Laptop. Actually i was suffering a lot to share files from device to device. Later CM Transfer For PC, Send AnyWhere for PC helped me somehow. But Zapya is the only app that satisfied me completely. I have tried to send files between android mobile / tablet and windows 10 pc. Worked out well for me. So i took an initiation to start writing this Guide To Download Zapya for Pc Windows 10/8.1/7 Pc 64 Bit.
Zapya is one of the fastest app to get huge popularity within short span of time. There was no perfect application to transfer files from mobile or tablet to pc and vice versa. I can say that, Zapya for Windows 10 PC will definitely help you a lot in transferring files between devices. There are apps to transfer files within same OS like android mobile to android tablet and vice versa. But Zapya for pc windows 10 is definitely help you transfer files between various OS. That would be like Android to Windows, Windows to iOS and vice versa. In this article i have given you a step wise process to Download Zapya for Windows 10 64 Bit PC. But before that just go through some great features of Zapya pc app.
Features of Zapya PC Windows 10 App
- You can Transfer Files between devices without a Data Connection or Wifi Connection.
- No Cable is Needed, It just works on Wireless.
- Unlimited Sharing. There is no limit to transfer files between devices.
- Playing Games on Zapya pc with Friends and family is so cool and does not need any Internet Connection.
- Sharing files is in a Different Manner. Generating QR Code and sharing that with friends and let them scan it on their devices to join the group. So that you will be able to Share Files between Devices.
- Group Sharing is enabled to transfer files with and simultaneously with all the members.
- File Transferring Speed in Zapya File Sharing App is just awesome.
Those are some of the best features of Zapya for Windows 10/8.1 PC, Laptop 64 Bit. Just look forward to Download Zapya for pc Windows 10/8.1 Laptop without Bluestacks.
Download Zapya for Windows 10/8.1/7 PC or Laptop | Install Zapya PC App on Windows Pc Without Bluestacks
Zapya is a file transferring app developed for android users. It has got huge popularity within short period of time. Though it is developed for Android users and iOS iPhone iPad. You can still Install Zapya on Windows 10/8.1 PC without Bluestacks. I was suggesting my readers to Install Android Apps for Windows 10 PC using Bluestacks. Recently i got some mails and messages from my viewers on Zapya for pc without Bluestacks. So, i have decided to write a neat guide to Download Zapya For Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 Laptop. Just check out the step wise guide to Install Zapya For Laptop. Bluestacks has been replaced with Droid4X Offline Installer.
- Download and Install Droid4X Offline Installer on your computer. That would be easy just by following the guidelines listed in there.
- Launch Droid4X App Player to Download Zapya for pc Windows 10/8.1/7 Computer.
- Locate the builtin “Google Play“ Android App and Click to launch it within the App Player.
- Type “Zapya” in the search bar of Goole Play Store. You will be getting the results from google play for your query.
- Click on “Install” to Install Zapya File Sharing App on Windows 10/8.1/7 PC.
- Launch the App on Windows and Mobile or Tablet. Transfer files between them just in seconds.
This is how you can Get Zapya app for Windows 10/8.1/7 PC 64 Bit. Let us know if you get any difficulty while trying to Download Zapya app for windows 10 pc or laptop.
We, AndroWindows have shown you a great way to Download Zapya App for Windows 10/8.1 PC 64 Bit. Let us know your feed back on this article by using the comment box below the article. Just read out the Installation process one more time to Install Zapya File Sharing App on PC, Laptop. Thank you so much for reading the article. Help us by sharing the article on social media like Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus.