Fix DLL Errors in Windows (Xp, 7, 8.1, 10)
Welcome to one more beautiful article on AndroWindows, That is How To Fix DLL Errors in Windows OS in two ways. Windows is the most famous and must have os for everyone developed by microsoft. But still it is having some errors and needs best troubleshooting. In this article i have shown you the Best Method To Fix DLL Errors in Windows 10/8.1/7/Xp/Vista 32 Bit or 64 bit pc. Though there are many operating system’s versions and it’s updates. Windows still not able to Fix Dll Errors in Windows Laptop or PC. I am pretty sure that you will definitely love the best working methods to Fix DLL Errors in Windows Xp/7/8.1/10 PC 64 Bit.
Before going to Solve DLL Errors in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. It will be much better if you could know the cause of DLL Errors in Windows Operating System. Generally Dll Errors in Windows occurs and happens when you try to install a third party software. There may be various reasons for why it is showing Dll Errors in Windows 10/8.1/7 Laptop. If your system misses Dll file in it’s directory. Then there is chance of getting Dll Errors like msvcr71.dll is missing on your computer. Some times antivirus may remove your dll file if it has been affected by virus or trojans.
Also Check : Best Antivirus for Windows 10
It is important to Fix DLL Errors in Windows. And In this article I have shown you a step by step process on How To Fix DLL Errors in Windows 10/8.1/7/Xp 32 Bit or 64 Bit PC. Please follow the guide given below to do so.
How to Fix DLL Errors in Windows 10/8.1/7/Xp Computer 32 or 64 Bit
In this article i have shown you a detailed and best working methods to fix dll errors in windows easily. Please choose any one of them which suits you and your requirements.
How to Fix Dll Errors in Windows by Using Software (DLL File Fixer)
- Download Dll File Fixer for Windows 8.1/10/7/Xp 64 Bit from Official Site.
- You can Download DLL File Fixer Free Version or Premium Version. It’s completely your choice based on your requirements.
- Locate the Downloaded DLL File Fixer for Windows Computer on your PC.
- Install Dll File Fixer On Windows Laptop which you have downloaded just before.
- A Desktop Icon will be created to help the easy launching and operating.
- Right click the Dll File Fixer Icon on Windows Computer Desktop.
- Choose Run as Administrator.
- Use the search box (DLL Missing Box) provided in the DLL and type the error you are getting in there.
- You will see a DLL file and Click on that. It will be installed on your pc.
- Restart your computer to take effects of changes that are made.
Note : You must have Connect Your Computer or Laptop to Internet while Running DLL File Fixer Software on Windows PC.
That is one method to Fix DLL Errors in Windows PC. With that you have successfully able to Fix Dll Errors in Windows computer.
Must Read : Fix This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine
How to Fix Dll Errors in Windows without Using Software
- In this method you do not need to Download DLL File Fixer Software for Windows 10/8.1/7 Pc 32 Bit or 64 Bit.
- Go to Official Website to fix dll errors in computer with windows operating system.
- Use the search box provided in the website on the right bottom corner of the window.
- Type the DLL Errors name in the search box. Ex : msvcr71.dll is missing on your computer
- Download the DLL file which comes by default in .Zip folder.
- Extract and copy the DLL files and paste them in the location shown below.
c:\windows\system32 (For 32 Bit Version Of Windows)
c:\windows\sysWOW64 (For 64 Bit Version Of Windows)
- Reboot or restart your computer to take effects of the changes.
- With this you can be able to Fix Dll Missing Errors in Windows 10/8.1/7/Xp/Vista 32 Bit or 64 Bit Pc’s.
AndroWindows shown you Best Methods to Fix DLL Errors In Windows 10/8.1/7 or Windows Xp 32 or 64 Bit Laptop. I hope you will be able to Solve DLL file Missing errors now onwards easily. Thank you so much for reading the article. Let us know if you face any problem while Fixing DLL File Missing Errors in Windows 10/8.1/7 Computer. Please help us by sharing this article in social media.