Come, let’s see how to get iOS Emojis for Android smartphones in the simplest way. Emojis have become a part of smartphones nowadays; almost every smartphone provides support for emoji. A Japanese guy named “Shigetaka” invented the emoji thing back in the year of 1998, people quickly adopted them, and soon it became a trend.
Emoticons are basically used to express the feelings of one person to another person in a simple way. Emojis are often used between the conversations on Facebook, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms. Recently, Apple introduced a new set of emojis in its iOS 11 version which looks incredibly cool.
Well, we do have quite a lot of emoji packs on Android as well, but they lag a bit behind in terms of looks. If you are bored of your old-fashioned emojis on your Android, then here’s something interesting for you. We’ve found a way to get iOS 11 emojis for android phones for free of cost, and we’ll share it with you.
Is It Possible to Get iPhone Emojis on Android (Samsung, HTC, Sony, Moto, etc)
There will be times where you might feel confused while making a choice between multiple emojis that looks quite similar. The default emoji packs that you get with Android phones are less expressive compared to the iOS 11 emojis.
Moreover, changing the font or emoji packs isn’t as easy as it sounds. Getting ios 11 emojis for android without root is a bit tough I would say. Some of you may not have rooted devices and do not wish to have root privileges due to the fact it voids the warranty of your device.
Fortunately, we’ll be sharing two different methods that will help you to get iOS 11 emojis on android without root and with root as well.
How to Get iOS 11 Emojis for Android Without Root (2018)
First of all, rooting is necessary to change the font or emojis of your android device. Accessing the core files without having root access isn’t easy at all. Root privileges make it easy for apps to enter into the system and allows you to modify it according to your desire.
Well, there’s one app developed by an unknown guy that actually changes emoji packs on a device that has no root access. Isn’t that amazing?.
It wouldn’t take more than minute to change the emoji font of your android device. Just a little bit of effort is all you need to invest in this method.
So, here’s the step by step guide that you need to follow to get iOS 11 emojis for android without root. Before jumping into the guide, make sure your Android device is running Android version 4.0 KitKat or higher.
- At first, download the Emoji Font 3 Apk file on your android device using the link.
- Once the downloading is finished, head over to your downloads folder and tap on the Apk file.
- The installation process will begin which would finished within seconds after you grant the necessary permissions.
- Now just open the Emoji Front 3 and change your emoji pack to get iOS 11 emojis for android.
- The main part of this method is now completed, you are all set to rock the conversations with new emojis.
- Now just download the “Google Keyboard” app from Google Play Store and install it on your device.
That’s all; you will be able to enjoy iOS 11 emoji on android after following the steps properly. Do keep in mind that you need have “Installations from Unknown Sources” turned on. In order to do that, open up your settings, head over to “Developer Options” and checkbox the option “Allow Installations From Unknown Sources.”
How to Get iOS 11 Emojis for Android With Root (2018)
If you have root privileges on your Android device, then it’s great. With the help of root, you will be able to change the emoji source from the User Interface.
Unlike the above method, this method will completely change your Emoji pack, and you will get iOS 11 emojis for Android. Just follow these steps properly, and you should be good to go!
- Head over to Google Play Store and search for “Emoji Switcher” app.
- Most probably, the relevant app will show up in the first place of the search result, just select the app and install it.
- The downloading and installation process will be completed within a few minutes; you just have to wait.
- Now open up the Emoji Switcher app, it will ask for root permissions, Just grant the permission to proceed.
- Emoji Switcher will start functioning after having the root permissions; you can manage its permissions from your root manager as well.
- Now you have to select “iOS Emoji 11” emoji pack and hit “Change” option.
- The app will begin the process which will be completed within a few minutes. (Your device may reboot several times during the process)
- Done! Now you have successfully changed your Emojis to iOS 11 emojis.
Note: If you don’t see any font option in the settings of your device, then, unfortunately, this method will not work for you.
Download Emojis for Android Without Root (Best Alternative Method)
The only way to get iOS 11 emojis on your device is by following the below-mentioned method. It’s quite similar to the first method of this article but includes an extra step. Make sure you have “Emoji Font 3” app installed on your device before following this method.
- First of all, download the iFont app from Google Play Store and install it on your android device.
- Open the app after installation, navigate to “My” option in the iFont app to proceed further.
- There you will find an option called “My Install,” just tap on it and select “Emoji Font 3“.
- Select your desired language such as English, then click “Ok“.
- The app will then start installing the new emoji pack on your Android device, it may ask for root permission during the procedure.
- Make sure you provide all the permissions to “iFont” app from your root manager.
- That’s it! within a few minutes, you will be able to see the new emoji packs on your keyboard.
You may not see the change effects unless and until you reboot the device. Just reboot your device for once in order to see the changes.
Those are the awesome methods to download iOS emojis for Android-powered smartphones. Just to make sure the topic is super clear, I have shown you getting iOS 11 Emojis on Android smartphones. I hope AndroWindows helped you with the way you wanted. Comment down if you have any difficulty, thank you.