Porting does not need any introduction as it has gone viral these days. You can learn what is porting later, as this guide is all about how to port mtk rom for all chipsets. Porting MTK ROM from one MTK Device to another MTK Device is so easy. That would be even more easy if you follow all the steps listed in this tremendous guide.
In this article i am going to help you how to Port MTK ROMs from one MTK chipset to another MTK chipset. You can port all versions of MTK ROMs to custom ROMs. I have given some examples of MTK ROMs, just checkout which one you have. No need to worry if you have any one of the listed below. After that we can proceed further to port MTK Rom.
Many of my friends much worried about how to port MTK ROM. They faced errors as there is no perfect tutorial to follow. Then i have decided to help all you guys by writing a guide to port mtk rom. So, i have started writing mtk rom porting guide. If you were also worried about poring mtk roms, this guide will be helpful for you to port mtk rom for all chipsets. Read below lines to know how to port mtk rom.
I hope this guide to port mtk rom for all chipsets will help you a lot. Let me know if you face any problems while doing. You can comment your problem in the comment box. AndroWindows team will respond to your query as soon as possible. You can make your own custom rom by porting MTK Rom with ease.
How to PORT MTK ROM Guide (For All Chipsets)
Before going to port mtk rom, it is better to know some basics about porting mtk rom to custom rom. No worry i will let you know features, advantages of MTK ROM Porting.
Major Features of MTK Porting Process
There are wide range of features with MTK Porting Method. Please do not miss the best method to port MTK Rom.
- Linux is not needed to port mtk rom.
- Android Kitchen is not needed to port mtk rom.
- No need of Kernel Source, Source Code.
What is Custom ROM
ROM is Read Only Memory. Custom ROM is something that can be developed by any individual with unspecified configurations. You can have your own Custom ROM with your own configuration. And i can also have my own custom ROM. Then after you can probably port custom ROM to your MTK (MediaTeK) Phone. Poring MTK Custom ROM gives better user interface and increased battery performance. let’s have a trail.
Major Requirements to PORT ROM in MTK (MediaTeK) Phones
- Few minutes of your free time.
- Little mobile knowledge.
- Laptop (Windows 8.1/8/7).
- Stock ROM Flash Zip File.
- Base ROM.
Before going to Port MTK ROMs Please Be Sure About Below Things
- Make sure to backup your stock ROM.
- Before flashing ported MTK Custom ROM, be sure to backup your important data.
- Make sure to have at least 70 % of the battery level before going to PORT MTK ROM.
- Make sure to remove memory card after backing up your important information.
- Make sure your device should get connected to power when it requires.
This Root MTK Porting guide works for porting one MTK Chipset device to another similar MTK Chipset device. Follow our examples listed below.
MTK Root Porting Guide Actually Works For
MT6575 To MT6575
MT6582 To MT6582
MT6589 To MT6589
MT6577 To MT6577 Etc.
How to Port MTK ROM (All Chipsets) – Best Method
Follow all the steps listed below to port mtk custom rom with ease. I am sure that you will be able to port mtk rom for all chipsets if you can do by yourself by following our guidelines.
- Extract the ROM to Port and then you will be having below things as major ones.
- Open system stock folder and rom to port.
- Then open bin folder in STOCK ROM and copy below files.
- Now Open Base ROM and replace Vold,Pq from STOCK Rom to BASE Rom.
- In Stock ROM, open Lib folder to have these listed files and copy them.
- Now replace all the above said files to ROM to Port’s >System>lib folder.
- Now open STOCK ROM and then >System>etc folder and copy all the below listed files.
(apns.conf.xml), (vold.fstab), (vold.fstab.nand)
- After that Copy and Delete below folders in ROM to Port (Base ROM).
(/System/Vendor), (/System/lib/hw), (/System/lib/modules), (/System/etc/Wifi), (/System/etc/Firmware).
- Then replace them from STOCK ROM to BASE ROM (ROM To PORT).
- Then go back to the main folder where you will be having the STOCK ROM and Copy boot.img then replace in ROM to PORT.
- After that, make a .Zip File and flash newly created rom with custom recovery like twrp or cwm etc.
- If flashing is not done correctly, please read thought the guide one more time.
AndroWindows have provided the best guide to port MTK Rom for all chipsets. Please make sure to follow all the steps listed above and be sure to meet requirements. Porting MTK Custom ROMs is quite easy if you have little knowledge on mobiles and some basic things. We AndroWindows is not responsible for any loss or damage. It’s upto you to port MTK Custom ROM. Thank You so much for reading ultimate guide on how to port MTK custom ROM.