How to Speed Up Google Chrome
Hey guys, Do you want to Make Chrome Faster for Better Browsing and Downloading files ?. Here is a tutorial for you on AndroWindows including Tips to Speed Up Google Chrome Browser with ease. I know you are on the search of How To Speed Up Chrome Browser in Windows or Mac OS. Stop your restless efforts now onwards. Because i am going to share my personal tricks to Speed Up Chrome Browser in different ways. You can also try this Guide On How to Speed Up Google Chrome in Windows and Mac to Make Chrome Faster in Android OS also.
There are billions of people who wants to use faster internet in mobile or pc. Though there are many methods and tips usually tech gurus has given to Make Chrome Faster 2016 in pc. Some of them only working and remaining are nulled. Me and my team of AndroWindows have gone through a little research to help you make google chrome faster. How to Speed Up Google Chrome and Make Chrome Faster for Better Browsing and Downloading. I am pretty sure that below listed Tips and Tricks on How to Speed Up Google Chrome Browser in Pc, Mac or Android. So don’t panic and head over to Speed Up Chrome Browser 2016.
How to Speed Up Google Chrome Browser | Make Chrome Faster 2016
We all know Google Chrome is one of the most used browser worldwide. Be it in the case of MicroSoft Windows, Mac OS or Android Phone. Keep on using, everything becomes slow. There are few tips on How To Speed Up Google Chrome which are listed below. Hope you follow them to Speed Up Chrome. Download Google Chrome if you do not have one.
How to Make Chrome Faster in 2016 | Speed Up Google Chrome
1. Clear Browsing Data – Make Chrome Faster 2016
Cache that has been saved on your browser, Cookies, Login Data. And forms all together becomes hight weightage to your chrome browser. It is better to clean up and make chrome faster easily. This is one of the major tips on How to Speed Up Google Chrome Browser. Follow below steps to clear browsing data in google chrome web browser.
Steps to Make Chrome Faster by Clearing Browsing Data in Windows 10/8.1/7 PC
- Press Ctrl+H at a Time to Open History Window.
- Find “Clear Browsing Data” on the top left corner of the Window.
- You can have your choice of clearing browsing data. By choosing from different options and choices given there.
- Now select “From Beginning Time” from the drop down menu.
- Select the columns that you want to clear from your google chrome browser.
- Now Click “Clear Browsing Data”.
Steps to Make Chrome Faster by Clearing Browsing Data in Mac OS X MacBook Pro / Air
- Press Shift+Command+Delete to Launch the window having drop down menu to select things.
- Now Click “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Or Go To Preferences and Choose Clear Browsing Data from there.
2. Disable Unnecessary Plugins – Speed Up Chrome
- Go to chrome://plugins/ or Type and Enter it on Your Chrome Browser.
- Now it’s time to Disable Unnecessary Plugins from there.
3. Disable Unnecessary Extensions To Speed Up Chrome Browser
- Go to Preferences >> More Tools >> Extensions.
- Disable Extensions that you are not using them anymore.
4. Disable Developer Mode
- Go To Preferences >> More Tools >> Extensions Or Type “chrome://extensions/” and hit enter on it.
- Now make sure to Uncheck Developer Mode therein.
5. Update Google Chrome
- Type “chrome://chrome/” in the url bar and hit enter to check for updates.
- Update your chrome if there are new updates.
6. Increase Maximise Tiles for The Interest Area
- Go To Tiles Area Or Type chrome://flags/#max-tiles-for-interest-area and hit enter.
- Now Change Default Value from 128 to 512.
- Relaunch the Chrome Browser to take effect now.
7. Google Chrome Task Manager
You can kill high memory using programs. Or high CPU using programs to Speed Up Google Chrome and Make Chrome Faster even more.
- Press Shift + Esc To Open Task Manager on Google Chrome Browser.
- Select the operation and Kill it to Speed Up Your Google Chrome Browser.
AndroWindows shown you a cool way on How to Speed Up Google Chrome Browser and Make Chrome Faster than ever. Please follow all the steps to Speed Up Chrome even more. Let us know if you face any issues while trying to Speed Up Your Chrome Browser. Thank you so much for reading the article. Please help us by sharing the article on social media.