iSmartViewPro for PC is the only best app to manage your CCTV Cameras from your Computer (Windows or Mac).
Actually, iSmartViewPro is the Android application designed to manage CCTV Cameras from the mobile devices. But there are a lot of advantages using iSmartViewPro on PC running Windows or Mac. Mobile devices won’t get enough space unless you have a spare memory card installed, but the computers will have enough space to save videos and manage them with ease.
Moreover, iSmartViewPro for PC allows you watch videos on the bigger screen, on top of that, you will be able to spot out whats happening in the video.
if you have a store or shop but you have any other business that requires travelling every day, iSmartViewPro is the best choice.
Download iSmartViewPro for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7 32-Bit and 64-Bit
Enough about the introduction of the app, let’s go ahead and download the awesome app that helps you manage your CCTV footage with ease.
As iSmartViewPro is a mobile app, you need to have special tools to install that on your computer. One of the best tools is, Bluestacks.
Download and Install Bluestacks on your computer (Windows). Note: Bluestacks 3 is the latest version with added features and fixed issues.
- Download and Install Bluestacks 3 App Player on your Windows 10/8.1/7 Computer.
- Open pre-installed Google Play on Bluestacks App Player and search for “iSmartViewPro” and then hit enter.
- Now, Click on the app and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
The app will be installed right away if you have a better internet connection. So, this procedure is for Windows computers and of course, everything is same for Mac devices as well.
Download iSmartViewPro for Mac OS X
But let me show you another method using which you can download iSmartView for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
Andy (Andyroid) is a well-known app player for Mac OS X devices, so, we are going to use it today.
- Download and Install Andy on your Mac computer (MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac).
- Open up the App Player and open the pre-installed Google Play to search for the app. If you can’t see any pre-installed Google Play app, you can directly use the search bar of the Andy App Player.
- Now, Type (either in Google Play search bar or a search bar of Andy) “iSmartViewPro” and hit enter.
- Click on the app and sign in with your Google account if prompted. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
That’s all, now you can manage your CCTV footages from your Mac computer. Let’s check out what else you can enjoy with iSmartView Pro on your PC (Windows or Mac).
Features of iSmartViewPro
- High Definition Video Recording for Free, No Hidden Charges.
- Takes Screenshots (Unlimited).
- Video Storage (Free).
- Free Storage Space and you can sync your videos through DropBox, Google Drive, etc.
- Camera Support (third-party cameras as well).
- Wifi and Bluetooth Compatible.
- CCTV, DVD and NVR Monitoring.
- Zoom-In, Zoom-Out with crystal clear clarity.
Travel anywhere you want, don’t worry about monitoring your CCTV footages. You can access and manage the footages anywhere, anytime from your PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you are able to download iSmartViewPro for pc using Bluestacks, Andyroid on both Windows and Mac computers, thank you.