Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10 PC
Hey guys, Did you lost your files by deleting permanently?. If so i have a trick to Get Back Your Shift Deleted Files in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 PC. You are landed on perfect source to Recover Permanently deleted files in windows 10 pc. It would be possible to Recover Shift Deleted Files in Windows 8.1/10/7 PC by following the guidelines. It happens sometimes with everyone that deleting important files permanently or by mistake. How ever it happens, when there is a solution to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10 PC 2016.
Just follow the steps listed in this article to Recover Shift Deleted Files in Windows 2016. That would be easy for you by using a software. There are many Softwares to Recover Shift Deleted Files in Windows 10/8.1/7 Laptop. But there are only few softwares which works to Get Back Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10 64 Bit pc. One such software is Recuva. There are different versions of this software based on your Os architecture like 32 Bit Or 64 Bit.
I have tried to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10 64 bit pc by using Recuva Recovery Software. It worked out for me, so i am going to share this wonderful trick with you. Using this technique, you can Recover PDF Files, Music Files Or Video Files and Pictures Etc.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10/8.1/7 PC 64 Bit
You can get back your files like music, photos or videos and folders with this technique. All you need to follow my steps so that it will be easy for you to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 2016.
Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Files In Windows 10 Computer 64 Bit
- First of all, Download Recuva Recovery Software To Recover Permanently Deleted Files and Folders in Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 Or Windows 10 PC from the official link given above.
- Install Recuva Software on your computer just by double tapping on it.
- Installation will take up some time to complete, But be sure about every step.
- After completion of Installation process, Just launch the software Recuva on Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 or Windows 7 Computer.
- You will be getting a screen as shown in the image below. Just select the file type which you want to recover. If you do not have any idea of Recovering Deleted Files in Windows PC 2016, just select all files from the list.
- In the next step, you will be asked to choose the drive from which you have deleted your files. Select the disk to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows PC 64 Bit. If you are not sure about the disk. Just select the first option “I am not sure”.
- After that, you will be getting a windows shown with start recovering. Just click ok or skip that step to “Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / 8 / 7 PC 64 Bit”.
- As soon as you start Recovering Files in Windows 10 PC with Recuva Recovery Software. Just select the files that you want to recover and click Restore and select the destination.
That’s it with the guidelines listed above, you can Recover Permanently Deleted Files in windows 10 computer. Same method also works in windows 8.1/7 Laptop 64 Bit.
AndroWindows shown you a way to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10 PC or 8.1, 7 laptop 64 bit. Let us know if you face any trouble while trying to Recover (Shift+Delete+Enter) Permanently Deleted Files 2016. Thank you so much for reading the article. Please help us by sharing the article on social media.