WhatsApp has become the best social messaging app though we have snapchat, Kik, etc. We need a smartphone and a Sim Card to use WhatsApp on our smartphones with no issues. Don’t you have a sim card? Are you looking to use WhatsApp without phone number? Let me help you on this. By the way, check whether you can use WhatsApp Messenger without a phone number or not.
WhatsApp is super simple in providing awesome features like voice calling, sending multimedia messages with a single tap. Coming to the point we have one more option in this WhatsApp which is not in focus to all of us. The thing is that we can us WhatsApp without SIM Card. The instructions to use Whatsapp Messenger on your smartphone without a sim card are given below.
Normally we will get access to WhatsApp only after verifying our mobile number. But in this way, we can use WhatsApp without verifying with your phone number. It means that you do not need to enter your mobile number to authorize and use WhatsApp on your smartphone.
The process we are going to discuss now is super simple and you can do it either on your Android or iOS devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. The same procedure will imply for Windows Phone users also.
Most of the people in different platforms are willing to use WhatsApp without SIM or Phone Number. But nobody knows that how can we use WhatsApp without SIM. We have a trick that lets you use WhatsApp without Phone Number in our devices with no restrictions. We have the perfect solution to get use this amazing WhatsApp without Phone Number.
The thing what you have to do is to make sure that your device is supported WhatsApp and has active internet. Then go through the following way to use WhatsApp Without SIM in your device.
How to Install WhatsApp Without Phone Number or Sim Card on Android, iOS 10.3.2 or Windows 10/8.1/7 PC
Just proceed with the instructions shared below without further ado. But let me tell you something about this method and the benefits you are going to get.
Using a WhatsApp Messenger on your smartphone without a phone number will help you avoid spammy text messages and incoming Voice Calls, etc. That’s the best way for your privacy from frauds and your enemies.
Follow Steps Given Below to Install WhatsApp without Sim Card or Phone Number
- If you are already using WhatsApp by verifying your number, delete that account.
- Take the backup of your chat in this way Go to Settings>> Chats >> Click on Chat Backup. Then Follow below process.
- Otherwise, if you are a new user just by following below procedure will help you use WhatsApp without having a phone number.
- After deleting account download WhatsApp using given the link and install it in a proper way.
- Open it after installing and here it will ask your phone number for verification. But our main intention is to use WhatsApp without a phone number, so keep your mobile in Flight Mode.
- Download TextNow App by using your respective app stores on Android and iPhone as well. If you are using WhatsApp on your PC, open up the Android Emulator and search for the TextNow app.
- Complete the setting up process and note down the generated number. If you forget to note that number, go to the app and click on the home button there, at last, you will find a number note it.
- Open WhatsApp and accept all terms and conditions and Enter the TextNow Number.
- Then wait for 5 min until SMS verification fail then you will be prompted a call to your number if not? then you can manually hit make call button on the screen.
- Note that repeated verification code received via phone call and enter it on the WhatsApp Messenger
- Then you will be able to successfully login to your account.
That’s the best way to Use WhatsApp Without a Phone Number in 2017. This way you can enjoy High Definition Video Calls on WhatsApp without using your own phone number.
AndroWindows showed you how to use WhatsApp Without SIM or Phone Number. Go through the process given below to use the WhatsApp messenger without having to verify your personal phone number. You may contact us in case if you have any trouble installing the WhatsApp messenger on your Android or iPhone. Thank you so much for reading this article. Help us by sharing this article on social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.